Sunday, January 2, 2011

We should be lovers, and that's a fact.

We could steal time, just for one day. We could be heros forever and ever.

That right there would be one of my favorite songs/quotes ever. It is from Moulin Rouge (:
If you have not seen the movie, it is currently at Target for $4.50, go buy it ! Or not, you could just go rent it; either way watch it some how. If you click this you can watch my favorite clip from the movie, well they are all my favorite scenes, but you get my jist. Ewan McGregor is my ideal man.

Today I went to church, New Life Church of Jesus Christ, and it was lovely. My sunday school teacher/best friends' mom made delicious brownies and cookies. Oh and there were also mini blueberry muffins. They were extremely yummy ! Oh how I love going to church. Today we made New Years resolution lists.
For me they are :
1. Read Proverbs
2. Win 3 souls to God
3. Write a blog of my life throughout this year
4. Read through all Jane Austen books
5. Meet at least 5 new people at each church camp I attend

What are you resolution(s )?
Xoxo,
Miss. Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment