Saturday, January 1, 2011

My oh my, you're so good lookin'

but who are you when I'm not lookin'?

 "Bonjour" Sweatshirt: Forever 21
Jean Skirt: Belk
Black "Oxfords": Marshalls
Polka Dot Socks: Target
I bought this sweater, along with another one, last night at the infamour Forever 21. If you did not know already, this is my favorite of all stores. I fell in love with this sweatshirt instantly, and luckily it was only $17 ! I love bargains, hence the reason I am always shopping at Forever 21. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE FOREVER21!!!!!!!! AHHH! Soulmates =] I but ALL my clothes at 21men. Ughhhh they are so cheap and ALL are cute. I'm in love with you AND the store <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we are soulmates (:
    I love that place, it's magical.
    Love you too boo boo, cannot wait to see you tomorrow for one of your hugssss <3

    ReplyDelete