Monday, January 17, 2011

So Here's The Dealio

Blogger is being a complete punk right now. It isn't letting me upload the pictures I want, and place them how I want them. Boo :(

But today I am going ice skating with my youth group. I absolutely love ice skating. Although I may break something while attempting to skate, it will be worth it. The last time I went ice skating was in 2009! Woah, that's weird to say. 2 years ago, man oh man that has flown by quick!

Yesterday was Sunday and my cousin Morgan came home with me after church. We had ourselves a little picture day. Alltogether we snapped about 155 photos! Crazy, right? Well I will only post a very few of those, whenever my computer lets me do so. Fingers crossed that it will turn up soon enough!

Adios bloggers!
xoxo,
Kelsey.

4 comments:

  1. I want to go skating so bad! I've wanted to all winter. I'll skate vicariously through you

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahe it is very fun!
    You are so welcome to do that(:

    ReplyDelete