Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maybe It's Time For Change

So I'm changing my hair to look exactly like this.
Okay I'm totally kidding, but if I were to do something drastic, it would be this.
Anywho, I haven't blogged in a good while so this on may be pretty lengthy. I have started a new semester in school which = new classes. My schedule consists of 1. Chemistry 2. US Histroy 3. Musical Theatre & 4. Theatre II. Pretty sweet deal, minus the whole Chemistry thing yeah, no idea why I took that.

Hmm, musical auditions for Moby Dick! The Musical are tomorrow, I am still debating on my song choice, awesome. It will either be this or the "mama" section of this. Which one do you like best? And Yes, I do realize these are both Glee versions, but hey don't judge.

Also I have to do a "music video" for Firework by Katy Perry tomorrow for Musical Theatre. This includes creating our own choreography which is not my greatest field of work. Meh.

La di da di daaaa.

My cousin Morgan and I have a matching pair of footie pajamas. Check it.

That's pretty much about it. Oh and I am grounded for 2 months, never been grounded before so let's see how that goes. It's a pretty long story but the key concept is rebellion is never the answer my children. Ever.

Oh and I forgot to mention,

2 comments:

  1. Whoot, a blog post! Love this. I like the "Maybe This Time" song. Good luck on your Kat Perry song ! (:

    Grounded for two months?! I would suuufffeeerr. Hang in there, Kelsey !

    Good luck < 3
    I think YOU ARE lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha why thank you! That's the one I sang today(: Ohp, and I am still so so nervous about that, we have mucho to do! Haha.

    And Yeahhhhh mayne, no bueno.

    Luh hu hu huuuuuv you(:

    ReplyDelete