Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bring it on 2011

I honestly cannot believe I have lived through a decade already. I feel ollllld. Even when I say "man that was like 10 years ago" it feels weird! My news years resolution, as you already have read, is to write this blog and make it as successful as possible. I apologize for the lack of pictures I have put up. I have taken a great deal, but I am currently residing at my sister's house. Her mack has no place for a camera memory card, and I left my chord at home. Boo. I hope you are still interested in these blogs though. Have a wonderful beginning of the new year bloggers!

xoxo,
Miss. Rae

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. I feel you on the "i feel old" lol. I'll be 20 this year. So I've it'll be like 2 decades for me. sheesh. I say something " yeah, we went to high school together" & I stop & think & say "omg. that's an old persons line!" Can't wait til you get picturess :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha 20?! That's so crazy! I stil view you as being like 16. Haha, weird? Nahh.

    ReplyDelete