Sunday, January 9, 2011

This Is The Thing

Concord, Nc is expecting at least 6 inches of snow tonight.
Right on final exam week; awesome.
But hey, it's snow right? Anyways, I live in the midst of nowhere which means I already get poor internet connection out here. Plus a blizzard tomorrow? Yeah, that's not going to happen for me. So I will most likely not be on blogger for the next 3 or 4 days. Depending on the "snow damage." Ugh, this will be interesting. But on the bright side, Caitlyn (one of my very best friends) is driving over here as I type to stay snowed in with me. Yay! I love company. There will be pictures of us playing in the snow, that is a guarantee. Oh, and I went to a party last night. It was a goodbye party for my best friend Samantha who is moving to Michigain. It is a said occasion, but never the less we had a ball! I will fill you in on that once I have more time, but Caitlyn should be here any minute, and my room is a disaster! That's me for you, captain procrastinator. Well bloggers, have a lovely next couple of days. Treat yourself to something nice.

Xoxo,
Kelsey.

4 comments:

  1. Ha. I love how you word things, Kelsey! You guys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelsey and I think you are lovely!

    It is a pleasure to make your blogging acquaintance:)

    Yes you will be a busy snow bunny won't you!


    I look forward to following each other XD!

    ♥♥

    Ciao Ciao Bella Donna

    Check out my Give Away @
    http://hotfreezingfashion.blogspot.com/
    Sharing Lots of Love n Fun!
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snow. I am so super-dee-duper excited. You & Caitlyn have an awesometastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerey: Haha why thank you! I try to word things differently(:

    Frozen Fashion: You are too kind! It will be fun following eachother(: I am going to enter your giveaway right after I post this comment!

    & Sam: Ah me too! It's almost like, relaxing!
    Have fun yourself, hun!

    ReplyDelete