Friday, July 1, 2011

& I'm off!

TO TRAVEL THE NEW AND EXCITING....


indiana.
Yeah, I know, Indiana isn't the greatest tourist destination. But it's out of Concord, which is all I ask! It is a 14 hour drive though, WOMP.

 I'm going to a church camp with my sister's youth group for a week; beginning Sunday, and ending next Saturday. I am really stoked, actually. I will probably be nervous when I get there though. The last time I went to this church camp, I was 6 years old...so not many people know me. Oh well, I hope to make plenty of friends!

Gathering outfits for this camp was a tiresome task, let me tell you. Over 4 hours of changing my mind, getting annoyed, throwing clothes all over my room, and running up an down the stairs to resurrect old outfits. Finally though, I am packed. I would call myself a bit of a over-packer...considering I have a separate suitcase for shoes, clothes, and hair amenities. And I don't mean little duffle bags either. I mean full on, rolling suitcases. What can I say though, I like being prepared!

A severe downer of this trip is that I have NO INTERNET CONNECTION. Therefore, I cannot blog about my experiences until I return! Hopefully I will have lots of photo ops. and great stories to share with you all! If you have the slightest clue as to what to do for fun in Indiana, please don't be shy about telling me.

Xoxo,
Kelsey.

2 comments: