Saturday, July 16, 2011

Oh, I Am Breaking Down

Thought of the Day:
When I lose a friend or someone dear to me, not necessarily through death, I kinda miss the bond we shared. I mean, who wouldn't miss that comfortable feeling with a person? Where we could talk for hours about everything and anything, not having a problem at all with the silence in the middle. Can't forget all the ridiculous stuff we did. Stupid or not, everything was just so fun. Endless nights, real talks, the "remember whens" I remember it all. And it's funny what life does, how it could just give you things and take it away so soon. I really can't get it into my head that you grow distant from the people, and that good things come to an end sooner or later. I want to find that one person that will forever stay with me, just for comfort purposes. To know that I can trust them with anything and everything, that they'll never abandoned me. Along the way though,  I have learned one thing about life, it goes on. You just gotta pick yourself up, and learn to keep up.

That's been on my mind recently. Ponder it for awhile, and tell me what you think/how you feel about similar situations. (:

Xoxo,
Kelsey.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, you gotta really enjoy every moment and continue to remind yourself of that

    ReplyDelete