Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Someday, I'm Gonna Steal Your Heart Away

Food for thought :
What if love isn't a yes-or-no question? It's not either you're in love or you're not. I mean, aren't there different levels? And maybe these things, like words and expectations and whatever, don't go on top of the love. Maybe it's like a map and they all have their own place. And then when you see, you see it from the sky.

That is my "wisdom" for the day. I don't really know why, but I woke up thinking about it this morning er...afternoon, and decided to blog about it.
Today is going to be a day filled with glorious nothingness. And I'm not even being sarcastic. I have been doing So.Much.Stuff for the past month, and I am so thankful to have nothing on my agenda all week long. Plans for me consist of :
1. Sleeping.
2. Eating.
3. Playing with my pets.
4. Laying on the hammock.
5. Tanning.
6. More eating.
7. Music.
8. Piano.
9. Reading.
10. More Sleeping.
I will vicariously live through myself for the next week, and it will be wonderful.

Have a blissful, lazy day bloggers.
Xoxo,
Kelsey.

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe, I love the food for thought, I read that and was like WOW legit.
    I love you blogging and Im glad you still do. Enjoyable short blog. Love you. So you ready for theatre 3, and musical theatre? I know I am. Dressing room, you and me, door closed? Sounds good! haha.

    Love,

    Lole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you Loledolph!
    I love you so muuuuch, and am ready for all that you stated :D

    ReplyDelete