Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You're Gonna Miss This


Blogger's picture quality gives these pictures no justice to what Kenzie Faith can do with a camera. 
Anyways, these are my senior pictures for the Class of 2012! Honestly, I cannot even fathom how old I truly am. My life just keeps speeding by, and to be honest, sometimes I feel like I can't keep up! Nevertheless, I am completely stoked to be finishing high school. I will miss it though. The hallways, the books, the teachers, the crummy cafeteria food, the smoldering hot football games, our Nuttie section, missing the bus, the smell of the band room, theatre, and all my friends. I know I like to let myself think that all my high school friends will last with me forever, but now I know that isn't the case. I do hope I stay in touch with all of them though. They are truly great people. 

Northwest Cabarrus High School, Class of 2012; It's our time to shine. 

Xoxo,
Kelsey. 

1 comment: