Friday, June 24, 2011

Done .

I've come to the conclusion that when all your "friends" begin to drop like flies, the only real people you can count on are yourself, and God. I am done with standing up for people all the time, and not having them stand up for me. I am done with people abusing my kindness to them, and just thinking that since I am there for them all the time, they can dispose of me whenever the crap they want to. I am a person. I am not recylable. Once you throw me out of your life, I won't be coming back. I used to forgive people at the drop of a hat, but not anymore. I've made the mistake of caring too much for people that will most likely leave my life within the next year or so. To whomever has hurt me, abandoned me, or done me wrong :  When you are standing alone, without anyone to confide in or rely on, don't look to me. You've used me for the last time.

2 comments:

  1. I love you babe.....but all these characteristics are those if a Christian. Forgiving continuously, even when it sucks. Being kind when people don't deserve it....it sucks, but it's worth it. But being dropped isn't! I'm always here. You know I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just sucks I guess, giving people what they want just to be stepped on again. Ugh. Oh well. I guess it's uncontrollable. I love you though, and I know you are (:

    ReplyDelete