Monday, May 2, 2011

you're stiches are all out, but your scars are healing wrong

There's been a lot on my mind lately. Not necessarily bad things, just stressful things. School is ending in 4 weeks, which means buckling down for exams in a week or so. Prom is FRIDAY. I cannot believe how quickly it has come up. Tomorrow I am finally picking up my dress, then Wednesday I am going to get my nails done, Thursday I am going to get last minute items, and Friday I'm leaving school at 11 to start assembling things. Jeez, goodbye week! I don't even get a break after that because I have to babysit on Saturday, go to church on Sunday, and make posters for colorguard tryouts.
That's a whole 'nother ball park-guard. I was not expecting tryouts to be THIS MONDAY. eek. I haven't picked up a flag or rifle in ages, never the less prepared an audition! I am so super stoked for guard though. Marching Band is my life and seriously cannot wait to get back into it.
Another thing to deal with is your average teenage drama. Like really, I don't understand why, in EVERY circumstance, something has to be wrong or a situation. It just annoys me. Especially when people older than me are starting it. Way to be leaders guys, just way to go.
I cannot wait for summer. Seriously, it will be amazing. The only downfall is all of my senior friends graduating this year. :( I will most likely bawl my eyes out at graduation. 
This is completely random, but I babysat a couple of new kids this weekend and they were SO CUTE. Parker is 4 and Lilian is 10 months. so adorable. I walked into the door of their house, having never met them before, and Parker instantly says "KELSEYYYY!" runs, and gives me a hug. Lilian even reached out for me with a big smile on her face. I felt so loved, and it made me think of how much I can't wait for when I'm married and decide to have kids of my own. I've always wanted a big family. Like 4 or even 5 kids. People look at me crazy when I say that, but I really do. I love it. The chaos, the messes, the looks your children can give you that move mountains, the messy dinners, the changing diapers, the boo-boos, the kisses & hugs, the park trips, the long "are we there yet" car rides, I want it all. Putting Parker and Lily to bed, reading their stories and saying our prayers, kissing them on the forehead right before tucking them in, it was just beautiful and I've honestly fell in love with those kids.
I've been rambling for far too long now, and I still have HOMEWORK. Yucko.
Have an amazing week though, I will most likely be away from the computer all week. Busy, busy, busy.

Xoxo
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment