Thursday, April 28, 2011

Breathe.

So I cannot apologize enough for not blogging! I hate that I have been away for so long. My creative side for pictures is horribly low right now, I neeeeed to get a tripod for my camera asap.
So a lot has been happening since I've last blogged. I got my prom dress which is currently being made. exciiiiiting. The boyfriend and I are celebrating out 1 month tomorrow. Easter Sunday passed, I only got to take like 2 pictures that I liked because the wind was crazy that day!

Besides Easter, nothing big has been going on. I'm currently on my much needed Spring Break. I was at my best friend Caitlyn's house since Friday and just came home last night. Today I am going to my sister's house and will most likely be there the rest of the week. I wish I had the money/transportation to go somewhere out of Concord. Jeez, this town is too, too boring for words. 
I miss my cast of Moby Dick. We are so close, and definitely need another hang out. We are supposed to be having a picnik before school's over. I just love all of them.

My little nephew, Cole Parker, will be turning 1 in less than 2 months! It's crazy how much he's grown. He can stand up successfully now, but can't quite walk. I'm going over there today and will most likely take oodles of pictures of him. He's such a little tease. (:

Xoxo,
Kelsey.


No comments:

Post a Comment