Sunday, May 8, 2011

All Dressed Up & Such


I have been sick since Wednesday. Bleh. Literally, Friday was the first time I had gotten out of bed and that was for one reason..prom. I cannot believe I would get sick the week of prom! Oh wait..yes I can. My luck stinks.
Anyways, I had a great time. When we arrived at the Embassy Suites, where it was being held, we only started to dance when the fire alarm went off and yes, we had to evacuate the building for 15 minutes. It was awful, but the fire was put out and all was well. Shortly after we returned inside, the DJ, formally known as Mrs. Mehl's boyfriend, called out over the congregation "Who all loves Mrs.Meh'l?!" so we all cheer as he says "that's awesome, because I do too.." and got down on one knee! It was so super cute. I have never witnessed a proposal, it was magical. Other than that, nothing really happened. There was a lot of dancing. A LOT of dancing. My legs are still hurting. Luckily my illness went away long enough for me to enjoy prom. But boy, did I sleep well that night. I am still sick and it's Sunday. Darn you virus! Well, this is a short blog, but dad just put up the hammock and a nap is awaiting me.  Until next week bloggers!
oh & p.s: Blogger has refused me the right upload more prom pictures tonight, so you shall see more this week hopefully!
Xoxo,
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment