Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Nights

Today has been a relatively awesome day. Minus my entire Chemistry exam, then again those are never fun.

It feels like summer, since school lets out at 12:45 today and tomorrow. I can just come home, eat, and tan. All I need in my life right now. I do wish I had a pool, but hey, the water hose will work just fine for now.
I already have plans this weekend, whoopi. Friday after school, I'm going with my sister for awhile to hang out at her house. Saturday at 7:45am, I have my glorious SAT at Hickory Ridge high school. I'm going to be honest, I'm pretty nervous. But at 12:30 when it's over, I'm being picked up and will be heading for Caitlyn's house for her birthday partyyy! It's just us and a few girls from school, hanging by the pool, celebrating her 17th. I think it'll be a grand ole time. Then that night, I'm pretty sure I'm just staying at Caitlyn's until church Sunday. So all in all, pretty chill weekend.

Summer is in less than 5 days. I cannot believe it, but can't explain to you how READY I am for summer. Just relaxing for awhile, taking a breather. Hitting up the beach here and there, not stressing over stupid school drama and homework. Ah yes, summer 2011 will be the best so far.

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn.

xoxo,
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment