Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dark Was The Night

If you've haven't listened to that album, then you are missing out. Here's one of the lovely songs from it. If you purchase a copy, the money is donated to a research foundation looking to cure aids. Good music, for a good cause.

This weekend has been a blast. Thursday, I went with my father to one of his work dinner's. It was a nice experience. Just having daddy-daughter dates are fun. This is what I wore.
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Messenger Bag: Target
White (bleach out :/ ) sandles: UO
I know, I know. This picture quality is horrible, but dad hates taking tons of pictures so I had to work with what I had.

Friday, I got out of school at 12:45 since it's an exam day. My sister came and picked me up and we headed to TJ.Maxx. I bought a nice little over-sized tee. I loooove it. I'll have to find a cute skirt to pair it with before I post it though.

Saturday morning I had to wake up for my SAT. Womp. It was so hard. It literally made me feel like the dumbest person alive. Oh well, I can always take it again.
After that, my wonderful friend Kelsi came and picked me up and we headed to Caitlyn's for her birthday party! We just went swimming and had a blast. I then went back to Caitlyn's house until my madre came and picked me up. I need a license so I don't have to depend on others so much! Jeez Louise.

Finally, today is Sunday. Church has been just amazing today. I really have felt the spirit of God move all day. So many great things have been happening and I love it. On top of that, I got a brand new pair of shoes! Their KensieGirl sandles. But they have a woven wedge heal. Super cute. I'm wearing them tonight for church, so hopefully I can get a decent picture to post!

Xoxo, Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment