Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautiful Soul

Why yes, I still listen to old Jesse McCartney music.

The first week of summer vaca has been the absolute best. I have had so many laughs, and the stress of school is completely gone. Thank goodness. Friday evening I went to a local band's concert, By Summer's End. They are REALLY good, so you should go look them up on Facebook(: Afterwards I ventured with my friends in the band and some others to Cookout. We had a great time! Later I was dropped off at my friend Mogan's house around 12iah. We seriously had a blast. Sneaking out to go bust our friend out of her house at 1:30am, throwing rocks at her window, watching Jenna Marbles videos on youtube for hours, just having best friend talks until 4:30am, not caring that we had to wake up in less than 4 hours. We went to Northwest's graduation at 9am Saturday morning seeing all of our close friends graduate, really making us think about how OLD we are getting. Seriosuly, I cannot believe that I am a senior already, and that I will be walking in graduation in less than a year now! How scary, how exciting, how weird. Later after graduation was over, we ventured back to her house for a little photo shoot, and watched Monsters Inc. like true champs. I left her house in the greatest mood. Then, I went to my sister's house for awhile, where we had a giant thunderstorm. I love summer showers, but this storm was scary!
When I got home, I was just chilling in my room, when my best friend Kelsi called me up asking if I wanted to go eat with her. She picked me up around 8:30 and we headed to Chick-Fil-A. Yum! After eating, we rented The King's Speech from Redbox, but never got a chance to watch it! Darn. She stayed at my house that night and we played The Game of Life, listened to awesome music, had girl talk, and stayed up until 3:30am. We then woke up for church and had our youth fundraiser afterwards for youth camps. It was a success and we raised over $400! We went back to her house with her sister, and Trey. Just hanging out and having a good ole time. Went back to church that night, and then ventured to Ihop with Kenzie, Kelsi, Morgan, and Trey. Getting there was the worst experience ever. Seriously, me and morgan had made SO MANY U-TURNS. Finally we arrived, and I bought the greatest pancakes ever. Cinna-stack pancakes. They're really sweet so I couldn't finish them all, but they were SO GOOD. I finally got back home around 11 and knocked out. I just woke up around 2:30. Later tonight, I am headed to my sisters so I can get my permit tomorrow. FINALLY. Wednesday-Saturday I will be at my cousin Morgan's, but that's going to be a another blog! I love summer, end. of. story.

Sorry for the long post!
Xoxo,
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment