Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You Think I'm Weak, I Think You're Wrong

Hello Dear Bloggers,
These are the pictures from my Myrtle Beach trip with the youth. Sorry it took so long! I have been booked with rehearsals. Yesterday I didn't leave my school until 7:45pm! I had rehearsal until 5, then curriculum night. I was asked to talk to the rising freshmen about theatre along with some of my friends from theatre. I love those kids. We decided to do costumes, and obviously we picked the most appropriate theme. PIRATES. Oh and a random dinosaur hat along with an alligator. Our station was right next to the bands (our rivalry). Although we are friendly to each other, there is an obvious competition between the two electives.  It was a good time. I don't believe I've laughed so much in one night.

Moby Dick is coming along well. We are finally finishing up with learning the music. It's very challenging, but so worth it. We have choreographed most of the songs. Performances are in less than a month! Nervous? I think so!

This is random, but if you listen to Pandora Radio you should add a "Andrew Belle" station. You will get some amazing music out of it, promise!

Until Next Time!
xoxo, Kelsey. 

1 comment: