Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Don't You Know That I Belong Arm In Arm With You, Baby?

*Raindrops by Regina Spektor : Check it outtt. Everything by Regina ia purely genius & adorable. You will fall in love, promise(:
*So prom is in less than 2 months. Whoop-di-do. I have no date. blek.
My dad is like "if you have no boy, why are you going?" Real nice dad. I HAVE FRIENDS.
Punk.
*Anyways. I am in a pretty fantastic mood today. My voice is completely gone which blows, but hey worse could happen.
Hmm, what else to talk about?
*Well we got progress reports today, I have all A's and one B in Chemistry. I call that a success.
*In theatre II today we staged our self-written children plays. "Weather or Not" is the title of my groups.
For the entire class I sat backstage with Dylan and we played with a toy car from inside a Lucky Charms box. Can you say perfect? I think so.
I love playing with childish toys. I am still a kid, right?
*Hm, I really wish a guy would ask me to prom. I know it's silly, but it just feels right ya know? To have a guy with you, to dance with, and to get you punch (Captain Stereotype Speaking). Even if we are just friends, just for a guy to gain up the courage to ask me, says a lot.
Maybe my "prom charming" will come along before May rolls around.
Pfffht, who am I kidding?
*I feel like I'm rambling, but I am really just in a wonderful mood.
*I go to the wonderful Orthodontist tomorrow. Braces? Yes sadly.
I won't be recieving my metal mouth until a further notice, but tomorrow is my "prep session." Joyous.
I absolutely refuse to give up my gum chewing, it is like crack for me.
When in a sticky situation, I chew my gum furiously. Not like, obnoxious smacking though. I hate that.
*Well it looks like I have ran out of things to blog about, so until the next time bloggers!
Xoxo,
Kelsey.

2 comments:

  1. A response to the tune of Raindrops.

    1. I completely agree and I love R.Spek.She has killer pipes and I love her accent and she is a lyrical genius and just lovvvveeeeeee.
    2. Prom should be exciting! I kind of personally would rather spend junior prom with friends. Just enjoying me and the music and not necessarily having to worry over appearances or anything. AND you do have lots of friends who will most likely ensure you have a kickass time. Your padre needs to shut his yap.
    3. I’m glad someone was in a good mood. Not that I was in a bad mood, but I’ve been freaking out over what I may or may not have messed up on on my writing test.
    4.Ha. Y’all would. Sounds fun. Laid back. A little rebellious. I wonder,your class didn’t need you?
    Also, you stay a kid as long as you want to. :)
    5. Oh Prom Charming. Oh anyone charming. Most guys don’t have half the charm I’m looking for. But I wouldn’t mind a someone, a good one, an anyone. –sigh-
    6. Braces? You should have started earlier in the ball game. I got in and out in somewhere around 2 years and boy was I glad to be free again. But, you’ll be happy with the results, and what better time than high school to put orthodontia into play. Also, I chewed gum like a fiend. No big deal. They’ll tell you not to. But they also say no chips or tacos or suckers. Why not just say, “NO JOY IN LIFE.” :p

    Enjoyed reading, enjoyed responding.
    <3,
    Mik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh Mikaella, I love you(:
    Responding to your response :
    1. Yes R.Spek is practically all I listen to
    2. We don't really have to worry about the whole "no prom date" thing anymore, now do we(:
    3. I am in a lovely mood today as well. I hope you are! I'm sure you did fine on your writing test! you are an amazing writer!
    4. Rebellious is an understatement. We did the same thing today!
    5. Looks like he came along sooner than I thought he would (;
    6. YES. I hate that I waited so long! It will suck. Hopefully I can get invisalign. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete