Sunday, March 6, 2011

As Daddy said, life is 95% anticipation

I miss summer so much. Seriously, it makes me sick.
1. I miss hanging out with my youth group. Ice skating, getting ice cream, rock-a-thons, youth camps, all that jazz.
2. I miss going on vacation && being TAN.
3. Mostly, I miss colorgurd. I have no life without it, and it's horrible.

I guess Summer is coming soon, today though, it's rainy. I also have no voice. Awesome.
GOALS.
* Pick out/purchase a prom dress in my budget.
* Choose/memorize monologue for Musical Theatre auditions
* Memorize monoluge for Theatre II
* Memorize and feel comfortable with lines for Moby Dick.
* Get hair trimmed and permed.
* Break a wineglass with only my voice ( Help from Chessa & Mikealla)
* Organize my closet completely
* Get my permit finally.
* Get back into the habit of playing piano
* Pay off band fee from last year
* Perform Moby Dick in less than a month
* Stage miniature plays in Theatre II
* Visit colleges

Let's see how all of this goes, hmm.
Xoxo,
Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. yeah get your permit. Duudde you make miss summer so much more than i already do. and btdubs i wanna get my hari permed tooo! and yeah okay im going to stop rambling on yo lovely page (:

    ReplyDelete