Saturday, March 19, 2011

It Was Love At Second Sight

So this wonderful weekend I had a sleepover with my two amazing friends, Chessa & Mikaella.
I love them so much it's insane. We had rehearsal Friday and afterwards Chessa's mommy dropped us off at Mik's. Our friend Andrew was there which made it that much more fun. Halfway through eating pizza we hear a familiar sound-The ice cream truck. We jumped up, grabbed $5 and ran completely barefoot through the feilds and streets searching for that truck. We would stop and hear it, but it sounded like it was on a completely different street. We were devistated, but Mikaella's older sister, Mariah, offered to take us all to BiLo to get some popsicles. On the way walking back to the house, we stopped in Lole's house because Mikaella had to pee. And we all love Lole, so it's good to visit. He was invited to come with us, so he did. It was a fun time. We got back home and just chilled outside for awhile. Riding the scooter over and over again. I miss being a little kid.
We then went inside and got on the computers. Yes, compterS. Mikaella's family has like 4 of them. No joke. We all started talking about random things, and eventually took some extremely creepy photos on her webcam. I love them all. Sadly I do not have them, but I will have them posted soon enough!
Andrew left at around midnight, so Me, Mik, and Chessa went to the bedroom and decided it was time for our routine sleepover "girl talk." You know, boys, drama, home, etc. We also gave back massages and listened to some music. It was so much fun, I laugh so much with them. We fell asleep around 3:30am. Not bad, haha.

The next morning we woke up at 9:45, having to meet the cast at Dirty Bo's (Bojangles) at 10. We literally got ready in like, 10 minutes. We all met up to eat breakfast before today's rehearsal. It was really nice. I love my cast, each and everyone of them. Then we all piled in Matt's van and headed to the school for our 12-6 rehearsal. It went sooooo well. I am really thinking the show is coming together now. I love it so much.
I forgot my lines in one of my solo's, but got hugs afterwards for trying. I love how close I am to my theatre family. We all call our director (Mrs. Rassler) "mom" because we see her SO OFTEN. I wouldn't change a thing about this rehearsal. Loved it.

Then, I went to Chessa's house after rehearsal for like 30 minutes while my mom was on her way to get me. It was pretty chill, we just vented a little, looked at some prom dresses. You know, girl stuff. Prom is stressing me out SO badly. It's horrible, but I think after I get the dress everything will be more chill. Hopefully anyway.

Sorry this blog was obnoxiously long. OH, I forgot one thing! I am pretty sure I get to see Fun. in concert this May <3 I love them, look them up and you will too. Promise.

Well I will leave you be now followers,
xoxo,
Kelsey.

2 comments: