Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm Yours And That's It, Forever.

You're mine and that's it, forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pre7bINBps

^ that, my dear bloggers, is one of my favorite songs of all time. please, induldge.

I apologize for taking ages to blog. I really feel bad. I have tried and tried to upload a new post, but my home computer refuses to show my pictures. I am now blogging on my sister's laptop, so I don't have m normal pictures. Oh well, I tried, right?

Hm, let's see what is going on in my life right now.
I am trying to conjure up enough money to go to the Panic!At the Disco and fun. concert. Fun. is my favorite band ever. Don't be confused by the random period at the end of the name, that is how it is meant to be. (:
My wonderful boyfriend made me a mixed cd of his favorite Avett Brother's songs. They were all lovely, of course. I was just expecting a CD but no, he went all out. He drew a cover of it, then when I opened it there was a slip of paper with all the songs in order, plus a list of all the albums he got them from. So detailed, he is. It was unexpectedly perfect. (:
Other news, I am auditioning for Comedy of Errors at the Old Courthouse Theatre this Monday. It's is a Shakespearean play written in complete old English. I am extremely nervous to say the least! It would be my first show outside of high school. Scary.
Also, I have yet to find my prom dress. I am still on the search. It's stressing me out waaaay too much. Any suggestions on where to find one for UNDER $200? That's be greatly appreciated. (:

That is basically all that is happening in my life right now. I am going to chuch tomorrow along with my sister and family. Pictures will be taken & posted, promise!

Goodnight bloggers,
xoxo,
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment