Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's On My Mind?

1. Valentines Day
Is next Monday. Hmph, it's been like 3 years since I've had someone to share it with and this year will make it 4. Awesome. Usually I get really upset over it, but honeslty, that gets me nowhere. This year I am believing that this holiday isn't just for spending it with a boyfriend or girlfriend, but anyone you love, including yourself. This year, I will buy myself a box of chocolates, tell myself I am beautiful, and tell my family & friends how much I love them. This year, yeah it's going to be different. 
2. Moby Dick! The Musical

I know I've talked about it for like 3 months now, but I am just so excited about this musical. This is the first major roll I have had in a production, I am so so nervous, but luckily I have an awesome cast to back me up. I love my cast members, each and every one of them. If you happen to be in Concord, NC this March, you should come on down to see us perform. I have faith that it will be wonderful. (:
3. Winter Youth Retreat
Every year in February my youth group goes to Winter Youth Retreat in Myrtle Beach, SC (WYR). This experience is always so much fun! Spending quality time with your youth, at the beach and during church services is the best. It's a tradition now that upon our arrival, we throw ourselves into the freezing cold ocean, since our hotel is ocean front! And if you don't want to get wet, well you better get that idea out of your mind because we have no problem assisting you to the water. (;
4. Colleges!

Since Tuesday of last week, I have recieved 10 requests from colleges. It's really exciting to know that some of them are really interested in me. I even got one from WCU, which is exactly where I want to go! I still haven't personally visited any of them, but come spring break, you can bet your bottom dollar I will be! It's so hard to believe that I have less than a semester before I can call myself a Senior. I'm actually quite scared. I plan on graudating in January instead of June, so I can get a job and raise money for college stuff. Fun fun.

5. Best Friends


I'd be lost without you guys <3.

Xoxo,
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment