Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I and Love and You

To start off this blog, I will suggest a wonderful, beyond spectatcular song. Regina Spektor; live, learn, and love her.

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, much has been going on. Between rehearsals, school work, church, and friends I have no time. It also won't help that I applied for a job at The Yogurt Lab Sunday. I am super excited, it's my first ever application. Yay! I really hope I get the job, keep your fingers crossed!

Hm  hm hmmmm,
So my cousin Morgan turned 17 on Friday. We were planning to go to P.F. Changs when a giant stretch Escalade Limo pulled up to her driveway for us! We all screamed and immediately ran out the door! It was amazing. After we ate the limo driver took up to the Justin Bieber premier. It was hilarious. Every single girl outside thought we were J.Biebs himself! They started rushing to the limo, flashing cameras, screaming, crying, and even bowing down! For 2 minutes, we got to embrace what it felt like to be a star. I hated it. Haha. Then we we finally opened the limo door, the driver whipped out the red carpet to walk out on!! How great?! The entire crowd started booing us for playing that trick. I died laughing. On top of all that, we got the entire movie theatre to sing happy birthday to my cousin. Needless to say, it was an extremely memorable night! Pictures will be posted soon!

Well lovelies, I must venture into the world of dreaming. I am bushed.

Until next time,
Xoxo,
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment