Monday, August 1, 2011

Wishlist (:

So, the common question that I've been asked recently is "what do you want for your birthday?" I honestly never think about answering them, so I guess I'll do so in a blog. First up to bat, I would killlll for these lovely Steve Madden Boots. I spotted them at Nordstroms the other day, and can't stop thinking about them! Besides those boots though, there are another pair that are equally amazing. Yes, they're from the same maker, but hey, I love Steve Madden.
My current sunglasses are all scratched up :( So these would have to suffice :)
Uhm, basically anything from Forever21 would be woooonderful.
Lastly, this beauuutiful canvas bag from ShopRuche.com There are only 2 left though, which means I probably won't be able to get it :( Oh well.

Xoxo,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment